Full-Stack Software Engineer - Austin, TX
Zilkr is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our small, fast-paced team in Austin, Texas. As a Full-Stack Software Engineer you will be focused on our Slack, HipChat and Web products. These products have a strong focus towards UI/UX, and also include back-end components.
If you fit the following description, we'd love to talk with you!
- You are a developer who is ready to design, implement and own a full product from the ground up.
- You are self-motivated and can take on challenging tasks and determine the best tools for the job.
- You are passionate about delivering quality leveraging code reviews and writing test cases.
- You understand asynchronous software development.
- You are excited about micro-services, continuous integration and deploying daily.
- You want a startup environment thats growing in a global market
- Experience with Nodejs and Express building REST APIs
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts.
Bonus / Nice to Haves
- Willing to develop on Mac or Linux
- Experience with Kafka or other queuing technologies
- Knowledgeable about Ecmascript 6 features with an excitement to use them
- Good understanding of the Bluebird Promise library
- Familiarity with Slack or HipChat bots